On this page you will find States with the first letter beginning with N
Individual state links are shown below next to its state seal. When navigating to those individual states be sure to follow the directions you find on those pages. Some links may take you to a general information page for the state you are looking up and you will have to look on that page and click on that states link to go to their verification page. Others will take you right to the verification page where you can look up coverage. To find another state, just choose the first letter for that state from the alphabet below or go back to our directory main page.
- Verify Nebraska Workers Compensation Coverage
- Verify Nevada Workers Compensation Coverage
- Verify New Hampshire Workers Compensation Coverage
- Verify New Jersey Workers Compensation Coverage
- Verify New Mexico Workers Compensation Coverage
- Verify New York Workers Compensation Coverage
- Verify North Carolina Workers Compensation Coverage
- Verify North Dakota Workers Compensation Coverage
- Take a look below and you’ll find some tips on how to use each of these states websites and their workers compensation verification service. We hope our notes will help you navigate around their site quicker and find the information you need more efficiently. Keep in mind that each site operates different from the others. To go to one of the state sites just click on the state link above. You’ll then be taken directly to that states website page where you can search and verify workers comp coverage for any employer in their state.
- Nebraska: – This link will take you to the Nebraska Workers Compensation Court where you can verify a Nebraska employers workers compensation coverage. This on-line proof of coverage system will provide you with policy information for those who need to verify that an employer has secured work comp insurance. Once you get to this site just move down the page and click on the enter button to access the look up page.
- Nevada: – The above Nevada link will take to the Nevada Department of Business and Industry webpage. When on this page look down the left had side until you come to the verify coverage link. Follow that link to the Nevada coverage verification page where you will be able to verify Nevada employers workers compensation coverage.
- New Hampshire: – To verify workers compensation coverage for a New Hampshire employer use the above link. This link will take you to the employer information section of the New Hampshire Department of Labor website. Once you are on that page scroll down until you see Applicable Links. Under this section look for the Employers Workers Compensation Insurance Coverage Verification link and access that link. This will take you to the look up section and provide you with employer coverage information.
- New Jersey: – To verify workers compensation coverage for a New Jersey employer simply use the above link. This link will take you to the page provided by the NJCIRB where you can look up an employers name and determine if coverage is in place or not.
- New Mexico: – The link above will take you to the website of the Workers Compensation Administration for the State of New Mexico. While on their page look down for the link titled “Look Up Employers’ Insurance Coverage.” This link will take you to another site that New Mexico uses to provide coverage verification information.
- New York: – Use the link provided above to access the New York coverage verification site. Once on their page you will need to click the Employer Coverage Search button to access their look up service. You will be able to search by Employer Name, Federal Identification Number or FEIN, Policy Number or NYS WCB Employer Number.
- North Carolina: – Workers Compensation On-Line Verification for North Carolina is now available. Use the link we’ve provide above and access their main webpage. When on their page look down the right hand side for the Insurance Coverage Search System. Access this link and it will take you to a page with several search options.
North Dakota: – The above link takes you right to the North Dakota WSI page where you can enter employer search information and verify employer coverage. If you have trouble with their site you can always call them direct for help.
- Information on this page is provided only as a reference. While we strive to mantain accurate information on this site please realize workers compensation laws are complicated and subject to change at any time. No warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information is provided or to be implied. You must verify this data before use with the individual governing authority for this state. If you need help with a workers compensation problem or have a specific situation or question please contact our office. Otherwise please consult your states governing authority or an attorney in your state of residency for assistance.
WORKERS COMPENSATION CONSULTANT
Voice: (573) 489-8323
Fax: (573) 447-4998
email: [email protected]