On this page you will find States with the first letter beginning with M
Individual state links are shown below next to its state seal. When navigating to those individual states be sure to follow the directions you find on those pages. Some links may take you to a general information page for the state you are looking up and you will have to look on that page and click on that states link to go to their verification page. Others will take you right to the verification page where you can look up coverage. To find another state, just choose the first letter for that state from the alphabet below or go back to our directory main page.
- Verify Maine Workers Compensation Coverage
- Verify Maryland Workers Compensation Coverage
- Verify Massachusetts Workers Compensation Coverage
- Verify Michigan Workers Compensation Coverage
- Verify Minnesota Workers Compensation Coverage
- Verify Mississippi Workers Compensation Coverage
- Verify Missouri Workers Compensation Coverage
- Verify Montana Workers Compensation Coverage
- Take a look below and you’ll find some tips on how to use each of these states websites and their workers compensation verification service. We hope our notes will help you navigate around their site quicker and find the information you need more efficiently. Keep in mind that each site operates different from the others. To go to one of the state sites just click on the state link above. You’ll then be taken directly to that states website page where you can search and verify workers comp coverage for any employer in their state.
- Maine: – The above link will take you to the Maine Workers Compensation Board website. You will be on the coverage verification page as presented by the State of Maine. Once there just follow the link to verify coverage for an insured or employer. That link will take you to an independent site that Maine uses for coverage verification. Just follow the instructions to access information for a Maine employer.
- Maryland: – The above Maryland link will take to the Maryland Workers Compensation Commission webpage. On this page you will be able to access Maryland’s online Employers Worker’s Compensation Verification Service. Once there click the buttom to search for employers, you can’t miss it, it’s in the middle of the page. Please note the link on the state page will take you to another contracted verification site where you can look up the employer in question.
- Michigan: – The above link will take you to the Michigan Coverage Verification site. Once there you can look up workers compensation information on a Michigan employer. The Michigan site is updated by them weekly and presents you with current coverage information. They also give you some helpful hints on how to successfully search for the employer you need.
- Minnesota: – The Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry Coverage Verification site can be accessed by using the above link. This link will take you right to the page where you can verify coverage for a Minnesota employer. Once on their page you will notice they break the search into two categories, employers prior to 1985 and 1985 to current. Pick the category you need and follow the search instructions.
- Mississippi: – The Mississippi Workers Compensation Commission can be accessed by using the above link. This link will take you to MWCC’s website services page. Once there scroll down to the the link titled “Proof of Coverage Inquiry.” Follow that link and enter the employer search data to access coverage information.
- Missouri: – Access the Missouri Department of Labor and Industrial Relations by using the above link. When you arrive at the Missouri site you’ll find they suggest using their two step method, first checking insured employers and then checking for self insured employers. Follow their instructions to verify an employers workers compensation coverage. Of course it will take a couple of steps to get into the page where you can enter the employer information but be patient it only taks a few seconds.
- Montana: – The above link takes you right to the page on the Montana Department of Labor and Industry where you can verify coverage for a Montana employer. When you arrive at their page look to the right for a link that says “WC Coverage Verification.” Click on that link and it will take you to a security page. Follow the instructions and you will end up on a page where you can enter the employers search information.
- Information on this page is provided only as a reference. While we strive to mantain accurate information on this site please realize workers compensation laws are complicated and subject to change at any time. No warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information is provided or to be implied. You must verify this data before use with the individual governing authority for this state. If you need help with a workers compensation problem or have a specific situation or question please contact our office. Otherwise please consult your states governing authority or an attorney in your state of residency for assistance.
WORKERS COMPENSATION CONSULTANT
Voice: (573) 489-8323
Fax: (573) 447-4998
email: [email protected]