Before you go any further drop us an email at Email or just pick up the phone and give us a call at 573-489-8323! We’ve found it’s much more efficient and less time consuming for you to simply have a conversation with us about your workers comp problem. Many times we’re able to quickly assess your specific situation without going any further and can help you decide if you need to hire outside help with an email or just a simple phone call.
“They did a great job reviewing our workers comp audit after we got a large bill from our insurance company…”
Auto Parts Wholesaler…
“Our insurance agent suggested we have WCC review our audit because there seemed to be a problem…”
A Precision Machine Shop…
“A $110,000 bill came from our work comp insurance company after our last audit and we had not changed anything we do…
Here’s What We Need To Get Started:
- Keep in mind, during our initial interview we will discuss your specific situation, why you are requesting our help and our qualifications, and determine the best way to proceed with your review. If you decide to move forward with a review we will provide you with our fee schedule, service agreement, set up your account, and begin gathering the information we will need to begin work.
- A sample list of documents we will need:
- A copy of your original policy declaration pages from the policy in question;
- Audit billing statement you received from the insurance company;
- Any communication about classification code changes you may have received;
- A copy of your audit worksheets (available from the insurance company);
- A copy of your experience rating worksheet (available from the rating bureau);
- Last five years loss history;
- A copy of your payroll and job descriptions of employees for the period in question;
- A sample of forms we will need you to completed:
- Letter of Authorization for your Insurance Company (allows us to talk with them about your policies);
- Letter of Authorization for your Insurance Agent (allows us to talk with them about your policies);
- Letter of Authorization for your Rating Bureau (allows us to talk with them about your policies);
You can always contact us by Email or phone at 573-489-8323 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm CST).
Just a little reminder, we are independent consultants and do not work for or represent any insurance company. Our job is to help you solve your workers comepnsation problem and if possible to secure premium refunds for your business if we find overcharges or mistakes.
We help correct the mistakes found in classification codes and audits and other premium producing areas of your policy.
Contact us to see if we can help with your problem. We do our best to offer our service at a cost where anyone having a workers compensation premium problem can afford our help!
WORKERS COMPENSATION CONSULTANT
Voice: (573) 489-8323
Fax: (573) 447-4998
email: [email protected]