- ANC – The Audit Noncompliant Charge – Workers Compensation Audits Have Sharp Teeth!
- Workers Compensation Experience Rating and Combining Entities – Problems Discovered in Real World Acquisition and Mergers of Entities
- Audit and Other Problems with Assigned Risk Plan (Pool) Workers Compensation Policies
- No Check Book? Big Problem for Contractors and Workers Compensation Auditors
- How can I keep my workers compensation premium from going up?
- Certificates of Insurance
- Retrospective Rating Plans (LSRP)
- Workers Compensation
- Workers Compensation and Contractors
- Workers Compensation Assigned Risk Plan (The Pool)
- Workers Compensation Audit
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Workers Compensation Codes
- Workers Compensation Experience Modification Rate (EMR)
- Workers Compensation Premium Issues
- Workers Compensation Rules
- Workers Compensation Safety
Tag Archives: uncooperative audit
Audit Noncompliant Charge – What does it take to be deemed non-compliant on a workers compensation audit?
Wow! Time and time again we are approached by an employer whose workers compensation insurance company has deemed them to be non-compliant in completion of their workers compensation audit. So what’s it take to be compliant? What’s it really mean … Continue reading
Thought you could just walk away from that workers compensation audit? Good luck trying! Well not really…after all it is your responsibility to make sure the audit gets completed. But what happens if it goes uncompleted and the insurance company marks … Continue reading
Yes. Just because a business has closed doesn’t mean the terms of the insurance policy in place while the business was open has disappeared! The owners of the business still have a responsibility to uphold their part of the policy … Continue reading
What happens when an employer fails to respond to an audit request by his insurance company? It’s called an unresponsive audit and can have a long reaching effect on a business owner. Let’s see what this is about. Actual premium … Continue reading