- ANC – The Audit Noncompliant Charge – Workers Compensation Audits Have Sharp Teeth!
- Workers Compensation Experience Rating and Combining Entities – Problems Discovered in Real World Acquisition and Mergers of Entities
- Audit and Other Problems with Assigned Risk Plan (Pool) Workers Compensation Policies
- No Check Book? Big Problem for Contractors and Workers Compensation Auditors
- How can I keep my workers compensation premium from going up?
- Certificates of Insurance
- Retrospective Rating Plans (LSRP)
- Workers Compensation
- Workers Compensation and Contractors
- Workers Compensation Assigned Risk Plan (The Pool)
- Workers Compensation Audit
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Workers Compensation Codes
- Workers Compensation Experience Modification Rate (EMR)
- Workers Compensation Premium Issues
- Workers Compensation Rules
- Workers Compensation Safety
Tag Archives: rating payroll
For such a simple insurance product workers compensation can cause so many problems! And one of those persistent problems for many employers is the seemingly never ending increase in premium some of them get to face every day. Truth of the … Continue reading →
We were recently contacted by a business owner about her workers compensation audit. She was sure what the insurance company did was wrong and wanted to talk to someone about it. Here’s what she told us about her business: She … Continue reading →
Grounds for cancellation of an insurance policy are determined by state statute. This is a question that comes up every so often so I thought we should take away some of the mystery about when a workers comp policy could … Continue reading →
How can my insurance company bill me for more premium after my workers compensation policy has expired?
The final cost for a workers compensation policy is not determined until the final audit is complete! That’s right, these policies are not like most other insurance policies where the money you pay at the beginning of the policy is … Continue reading →
When it comes to developing an accurate workers compensation deposit premium, accurate payroll projections are required! Payroll is one of the primary rating elements used in pricing a standard workers comp policy. Let’s learn a little about payroll projections. For … Continue reading →