- ANC – The Audit Noncompliant Charge – Workers Compensation Audits Have Sharp Teeth!
- Workers Compensation Experience Rating and Combining Entities – Problems Discovered in Real World Acquisition and Mergers of Entities
- Audit and Other Problems with Assigned Risk Plan (Pool) Workers Compensation Policies
- No Check Book? Big Problem for Contractors and Workers Compensation Auditors
- How can I keep my workers compensation premium from going up?
- Certificates of Insurance
- Retrospective Rating Plans (LSRP)
- Workers Compensation
- Workers Compensation and Contractors
- Workers Compensation Assigned Risk Plan (The Pool)
- Workers Compensation Audit
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Workers Compensation Codes
- Workers Compensation Experience Modification Rate (EMR)
- Workers Compensation Premium Issues
- Workers Compensation Rules
- Workers Compensation Safety
Tag Archives: non-compliant audit
I can’t tell you how many small employers, mostly small owner operator contractors without employees, have been caught up in a non-compliant audit situation just for not having a checking account or using a check book. Right or wrong this … Continue reading
Audit Noncompliant Charge – What does it take to be deemed non-compliant on a workers compensation audit?
Wow! Time and time again we are approached by an employer whose workers compensation insurance company has deemed them to be non-compliant in completion of their workers compensation audit. So what’s it take to be compliant? What’s it really mean … Continue reading