- ANC – The Audit Noncompliant Charge – Workers Compensation Audits Have Sharp Teeth!
- Workers Compensation Experience Rating and Combining Entities – Problems Discovered in Real World Acquisition and Mergers of Entities
- Audit and Other Problems with Assigned Risk Plan (Pool) Workers Compensation Policies
- No Check Book? Big Problem for Contractors and Workers Compensation Auditors
- How can I keep my workers compensation premium from going up?
- Certificates of Insurance
- Retrospective Rating Plans (LSRP)
- Workers Compensation
- Workers Compensation and Contractors
- Workers Compensation Assigned Risk Plan (The Pool)
- Workers Compensation Audit
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Workers Compensation Codes
- Workers Compensation Experience Modification Rate (EMR)
- Workers Compensation Premium Issues
- Workers Compensation Rules
- Workers Compensation Safety
Tag Archives: code problems
Why do small employers always seem to have problems with workers compensation audits when the insurance company is the assigned risk plan? Does it have something to do with special rules that apply to these workers comp pool policies? Could … Continue reading
Insurance Agents – How to save your workers compensation client $150,000 premium from an undiscovered policy mistake!
I often talk about how using an independent workers compensation consultant can improve client services offered by insurance agents. Today I want to share with you a recent success story about this topic. While I must protect the identification of all parties … Continue reading