- ANC – The Audit Noncompliant Charge – Workers Compensation Audits Have Sharp Teeth!
- Workers Compensation Experience Rating and Combining Entities – Problems Discovered in Real World Acquisition and Mergers of Entities
- Audit and Other Problems with Assigned Risk Plan (Pool) Workers Compensation Policies
- No Check Book? Big Problem for Contractors and Workers Compensation Auditors
- How can I keep my workers compensation premium from going up?
- Documents and records required to complete a workers compensation audit.
- Audit Noncompliant Charge – What does it take to be deemed non-compliant on a workers compensation audit?
- 6 Common Work Comp Mistakes Employers Make – An Academy of Insurance Webinar Presented by Randy Sieberg
- A Workers Comp Problem With Garage Risks Code 8380, 8391 and Using Clerical Code 8810
- Workers Compensation Issues for Small Business Owners
- The Expert Witness Role in Workers Compensation – Do you need an attorney?
- Why Workers Compensation Insurance Companies are Afraid of Independent and Subcontractors –
- How One Claim Can Spike a Workers Compensation Experience Modification Rate (EMR)
- Workers Compensation Claim File Audits – Types, Purpose and Effect
- Employers Who Know It All – Consequences for Those Who Intentionally Manipulate The System
- What Happens When Insurance Companies Forget How To Underwrite Workers Compensation
- Leakage Audits for Workers Compensation Insurance Carriers –
- Confusion About Classification Codes – How Employers Make Costly Mistakes
- How Your Safe Workplace Effects Your Workers Compensation Premium
- What’s it mean when somebody asks you for a EMR or E-Mod letter?
Tag Archives: audit dispute
Yes. Just because a business has closed doesn’t mean the terms of the insurance policy in place while the business was open has disappeared! The owners of the business still have a responsibility to uphold their part of the policy … Continue reading
If you’ve had additional premium from a workers compensation audit turned over to a collection agency you know just how brutal those collection folks can be! Relentless is a word that comes to mind…and maybe a few others that should not … Continue reading
Not a week goes by that we’re not asked this question! So, let’s put a common workers comp audit question to rest right now…not all audits are wrong! The correct answer to this question can only be determined after research … Continue reading
A Workers Compensation Audit Dispute – I received a large audit bill and I don’t think it’s right, what can I do?
Unfortunately, this is a common question! And when it comes to understanding the workers comp audit process it seems that so much still remains a smoke and mirrors situation for so many employers. Whether it’s because an employer didn’t read their … Continue reading