- ANC – The Audit Noncompliant Charge – Workers Compensation Audits Have Sharp Teeth!
- Workers Compensation Experience Rating and Combining Entities – Problems Discovered in Real World Acquisition and Mergers of Entities
- Audit and Other Problems with Assigned Risk Plan (Pool) Workers Compensation Policies
- No Check Book? Big Problem for Contractors and Workers Compensation Auditors
- How can I keep my workers compensation premium from going up?
- Certificates of Insurance
- Retrospective Rating Plans (LSRP)
- Workers Compensation
- Workers Compensation and Contractors
- Workers Compensation Assigned Risk Plan (The Pool)
- Workers Compensation Audit
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Workers Compensation Codes
- Workers Compensation Experience Modification Rate (EMR)
- Workers Compensation Premium Issues
- Workers Compensation Rules
- Workers Compensation Safety
Tag Archives: audit
If you’ve ever been through a worker’s compensation audit you will certainly recall the list of documents the auditor asked you to compile and make available for their review. It’s not optional! The requirement to provide documents and records for … Continue reading
Why are insurance companies so unreasonable when it comes to audits and classification codes? A recent discussion with an insurance agent.
I recently received a call from an insurance agent with many years in the business of providing and servicing workers compensation policies for his clients. We talked quite a bit about the current state of workers compensation, the market place … Continue reading
We had a question similar to this asked by an insurance agent audience member during my recent visit to North Carolina. Her question was more about how monthly reports could be so far off and what can we do to stop that from … Continue reading
Audits continue to cause many employers problems and, in one way, it’s somewhat understandable. The audit process can be foreign to employers who have never been through one before and just as confusing to those seasoned employers when something goes … Continue reading
If you’ve spend any time at all on our website or perhaps looking over our blog you are bound to have picked up on the fact that workers compensation codes are a driving force in development of an employers premium. … Continue reading