- ANC – The Audit Noncompliant Charge – Workers Compensation Audits Have Sharp Teeth!
- Workers Compensation Experience Rating and Combining Entities – Problems Discovered in Real World Acquisition and Mergers of Entities
- Audit and Other Problems with Assigned Risk Plan (Pool) Workers Compensation Policies
- No Check Book? Big Problem for Contractors and Workers Compensation Auditors
- How can I keep my workers compensation premium from going up?
- Documents and records required to complete a workers compensation audit.
- Audit Noncompliant Charge – What does it take to be deemed non-compliant on a workers compensation audit?
- 6 Common Work Comp Mistakes Employers Make – An Academy of Insurance Webinar Presented by Randy Sieberg
- A Workers Comp Problem With Garage Risks Code 8380, 8391 and Using Clerical Code 8810
- Workers Compensation Issues for Small Business Owners
- The Expert Witness Role in Workers Compensation – Do you need an attorney?
- Why Workers Compensation Insurance Companies are Afraid of Independent and Subcontractors –
- How One Claim Can Spike a Workers Compensation Experience Modification Rate (EMR)
- Workers Compensation Claim File Audits – Types, Purpose and Effect
- Employers Who Know It All – Consequences for Those Who Intentionally Manipulate The System
- What Happens When Insurance Companies Forget How To Underwrite Workers Compensation
- Leakage Audits for Workers Compensation Insurance Carriers –
- Confusion About Classification Codes – How Employers Make Costly Mistakes
- How Your Safe Workplace Effects Your Workers Compensation Premium
- What’s it mean when somebody asks you for a EMR or E-Mod letter?
Tag Archives: uncooperative audit
Audit Noncompliant Charge – What does it take to be deemed non-compliant on a workers compensation audit?
Wow! Time and time again we are approached by an employer whose workers compensation insurance company has deemed them to be non-compliant in completion of their workers compensation audit. So what’s it take to be compliant? What’s it really mean … Continue reading
Thought you could just walk away from that workers compensation audit? Good luck trying! Well not really…after all it is your responsibility to make sure the audit gets completed. But what happens if it goes uncompleted and the insurance company marks … Continue reading
Yes. Just because a business has closed doesn’t mean the terms of the insurance policy in place while the business was open has disappeared! The owners of the business still have a responsibility to uphold their part of the policy … Continue reading
What happens when an employer fails to respond to an audit request by his insurance company? It’s called an unresponsive audit and can have a long reaching effect on a business owner. Let’s see what this is about. Actual premium … Continue reading