- Audit and Other Problems with Assigned Risk Plan (Pool) Workers Compensation Policies
- No Check Book? Big Problem for Contractors and Workers Compensation Auditors
- How can I keep my workers compensation premium from going up?
- Documents and records required to complete a workers compensation audit.
- Audit Noncompliant Charge – What does it take to be deemed non-compliant on a workers compensation audit?
- 6 Common Work Comp Mistakes Employers Make – An Academy of Insurance Webinar Presented by Randy Sieberg
- A Workers Comp Problem With Garage Risks Code 8380, 8391 and Using Clerical Code 8810
- Workers Compensation Issues for Small Business Owners
- The Expert Witness Role in Workers Compensation – Do you need an attorney?
- Why Workers Compensation Insurance Companies are Afraid of Independent and Subcontractors –
- How One Claim Can Spike a Workers Compensation Experience Modification Rate (EMR)
- Workers Compensation Claim File Audits – Types, Purpose and Effect
- Employers Who Know It All – Consequences for Those Who Intentionally Manipulate The System
- What Happens When Insurance Companies Forget How To Underwrite Workers Compensation
- Leakage Audits for Workers Compensation Insurance Carriers –
- Confusion About Classification Codes – How Employers Make Costly Mistakes
- How Your Safe Workplace Effects Your Workers Compensation Premium
- What’s it mean when somebody asks you for a EMR or E-Mod letter?
- Risk Management and Workers Compensation Consulting – How they fit together
- When Workers Compensation Class Codes Don’t Make Sense
Monthly Archives: March 2017
Why do small employers always seem to have problems with workers compensation audits when the insurance company is the assigned risk plan? Does it have something to do with special rules that apply to these workers comp pool policies? Could … Continue reading